Sending SMS messages about the state of different switch contacts (tamper, end-state etc.).
Control of relay outputs (according to the mode and access authorization adjusted) by calling the number of the SIM card placed in the module.
Control (open/close) can be performed only from the authorized telephone numbers set in the module. Since only the caller telephone number is necessary for the identification and control, therefore the call does not have to be accepted (picked up) so it will be free of cost.
- Control of gates, barriers and other electronic devices via GSM network;
- Notification about fault outputs or status of switches via SMS text.
- GSM Gate Control 20 - up to 20 users;
- Control of switching relays with free calls and telephone number recognition;
- Sending SMS with adjustable text activated by contacts;
- Programmable via USB, SMS or GSM data call;
- Large event memory.
- Power supply: 9-24 VDC
- Nominal current: 120mA
- Maximum current: 500mA
- Operating temperature: -10єC - +60єC
- GSM frequency: 900MHz/1800MHz/1900MHz
- Dimensions: 84 x 72 x 32mm
- Net weight: 200g
- Gross weight (packed): 300g
- GSM Gate Control + connector
- GSM antenna
- User’s guide, warranty card
- USB A-B cable